2022 Bio For Facebook WhatsApp Instagram Profile



Do you want the best latest English Bio for Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp account? If you do not understand Which bio will be perfect for your social network account or post timeline. Then there is no reason to worry. The newanglasms.com website seemed to provide lots of unique latest Bangla bio for you.

79+ New Bio Ideas For FB Insta WhatsApp

Bio means to say something about yourself in a few words. Make your personal profile or timeline more attractive to everyone by using these short bio words.

You can set these English short bio seamlessly in your social network profile place. So guys, let’s get acquainted with that famous Bangla bio.

New Facebook Bio

1. I don't know who I am, because every time I look at myself I have to use a mirror.

2. Pride is stronger than anger, so be angry with someone as much as you want but never be proud.

3. If you owe something to someone, give him some of your time, the most valuable thing in the world is time, which no matter how hard he tries, he cannot repay you.

4. Many truths are learned from false men,

5. The cry of a broken heart wants to make a loud noise but silence is its companion, so it dies in silence,

6. My heartiest welcome to those who see my Facebook profile hidden,

7. Saying something about yourself in a few words leaves it unfinished……

8. Life is a beautiful story: full of sorrow, pain, laughter, joy and incident,

9. I don't want the building of a thousand friendships, one friend is enough for me whose bond is very strong,

10. Life never stops, however it goes on,

11. God has not given me the ability to please everyone,
so go where you find happiness,

facebook bio for boy

12. I have no desire to impress others with beautiful statuses on Facebook.

13. I know I am different from everyone, but I want to be among everyone like everyone else,

14. I love my self too much, I don't
lie like lovers,
I love you more than myself,

15. Rather than change myself because of someone,
I prefer to fix myself,

16. I have everything you want,

17. I was born to reveal, not to impress anyone,

18. The sky above the head, the earth under the feet,
and within me I am,

Top facebook bio 2022

19. Always keep smiling, no matter what happens when you are upset, because even the eyes do not give room for tears.

20. I am enough to love myself, I do not need another person.

21. In order to be good, one should never be friends with an emotional subject like love.

22. Love is a pursuit, not everyone can love, even if they do, they can't keep it.

23. If you come near, love increases, if you are far away,
love is still equal to death.

24. People are always vulnerable to the people they love.

25. Love is eternal, it cannot be killed even if you want to kill it.

26. The most precious resource in life is time, so give time to whomever you give it, think about it and you will never get it again.

27. Nothing in the world is empty for long without someone.

28. There comes a time in every man's life when he becomes all alone,

29. There is a dearth of people of faith and love in this city today.

30. I am always clear with my conscience, because I know no one has been harmed by me.

31. Life's first love whether it is perfect or not it teaches people many things,

32. Expecting too much from someone sometimes leads to disappointment,

33. At the end of the day you, me and we are all alone.

34. I have learned many things from love, how people approach, how to move away, my good side, my bad side, my success my failure, cheated and neglected,
Thank my EX for giving me this opportunity.

Short Bio For Facebook Profile

35. . I also prefer to say less than I know.

36. If love is given, love is received,

37. Beauty is in my heart, not in my profile.

38. Fall in love once, I promise you won't forget.

39. Likes to meet new people,

40. No expectations therefore no disappointments,

41. Nothing in the world is perfect,

42. Beginnings are always messy,

43. All is well to him whose end is good,

44. I trust myself more,

45. Genius works, and skill creates,

46. ​​Talk less, feel more,

47. I am not a celebrity, I am my comparison.

48. Don't accept everything because I'm not a simple fool,

Best Cool Bio For Instagram

49. My identity is one, I am a human being, who has two values ​​and a sense,

50. Let's not hate each other and create new love,

51. There is a joy in losing
that not everyone can experience,

52. As long as I live, I will live for myself, because I love me so much,

53. Sometimes I want to be crazy because there is a different joy in being crazy.

54. I am my boss, no one has the power to subjugate me except me.

55. How time flows like the current of a river, understanding nothing,

56. For those who don't know me, I am very sorry,

57. I don't have a problem with people who don't like me,
I have a problem with people who pretend to like me.

Best bio for facebook profile

58. To myself I promise to do my best to achieve every goal in life,
so as not to blame myself for anything,

59. I exposed myself a lot which was the first mistake of my life,

60. It is true that I don't have much money in my pocket but my heart is too big to lose money.

61. Never want to be bound by any illusion, I am quite good,

62. I don't judge success or failure, life is called moving forward by making the right decision,

Latest WhatsApp Bio

63. Don't compare yourself to others, compare me to myself.

64. My faith in myself is very high, so trust me,

65. Want to make a personal identity, and that is honesty,

66. Putting a genuine smile on someone's face is one of the hardest things in the world.

67. Success is my achievement, and losing is my lesson,

68. I like to express myself as I am, because the original is more valuable than the copy,

69. Some untold stories in people's lives: hidden, which are only their personal experiences,